No Other Water Has These Qualities
Oxygen is essential to life and yet most of our bodies are depleted of oxygen, especially as we age. Without sufficient oxygen, regeneration of tissues and cells becomes inhibited. This paves the way for chronic illness, weakened immune function, and decreased energy.
Most people think of oxygen as being delivered to the body by breathing air into the lungs, but oxygen also exists in liquid form. And it’s liquid oxygen which gives Kaqun water its unique qualities.
Protects, Strengthens, Renews
The oxygen in Kaqun water penetrates the mucous membranes of the stomach and gastrointestinal tract, and then penetrates the tissues. This process occurs quickly, reducing mental and physical tiredness within a short period of time.
Regular consumption of the oxygen in Kaqun water facilitates the ongoing repair and regeneration of cells. It also helps with the detoxification process while refreshing and reenergizing the body. Kaqun water can help to reduce inflammation and allergic symptoms, help to prevent hypoxia (lack of oxygen in the body), and provide alkalizing qualities to the body. There are no chemicals or toxic materials used in the production of Kaqun water, and the oxygen is already in liquid form and not made from an outside source. It has a low level of minerals and has undergone a purification process.
Kaqun Water can:
- Strengthen the immune system
- Aid cell regeneration
- Reduce hypoxia
- Improve micro-circulation and promote healing
- Positively influence metabolism on a cellular level
- Favorably impact the effects of chemo and radiation therapy, while moderating their side-effects
Recommended Daily Consumption of Kaqun Water:
- To preserve health: 0.5 liter
- In case of chronic illnesses: 0.75 – 1 liter
- In case of excessive mental burden: 1 liter
- In case of a weak immune system: 1-1.5 liters
- For athletes: 1.5 – 2 liters
- For children and pregnant and nursing mothers: 0.2 – 0.5 liter
An individual bottle of Kaqun water is 1.5 liters.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.